If your child does not spend all the money in a particular Spend Control, you can choose to have that leftover change returned to your Parent's Wallet, or you can have the change returned to your child’s General Savings.
- Tap on the specific Spend Control within your child's Spend page.
- Tap on "Settings" within the Spend Control.
- On this page, you have the option to modify where your child's leftover change should go.
- Change stays in this Spend Control
- Return change to Parent's Wallet
- Move change to General Savings
- Decide which option you prefer and you are good to go! Please note, change will be returned to your Parent's Wallet, or to your child’s General Savings at the end of the day after your child makes a purchase using this Spend Control.
Sorry kiddos; only parents can change this setting!