A PIN is a 4-digit Personal Identification Number that is used when making purchases with your debit card. Some merchants require you to enter your PIN to complete your transaction.
To set a PIN:
- Once you receive your physical card in the mail, you will see a notification prompting you to set your child’s PIN. This will allow your child to make purchases with their physical card.
- You can also set your child’s PIN from your child’s dashboard. Tap on the debit card icon next to “Manage Card” to open their card management page, then select “Set Debit PIN.” Simply enter a 4 digit PIN, verify the number by re-entering it, save, and you'll be all set!
To reset a PIN:
- From your child’s dashboard, tap on the debit card icon next to “Manage Card” to open their card management page.
- Tap “Reset debit card PIN.”
- From there, simply enter a new 4 digit PIN, verify the number by re-entering it, save, and you'll be all set!
Your kids will also be able to set their own PIN from their Greenlight app once their card has been activated.
If you or your child forgets a PIN, or need help with a PIN, please either:
Text us at 404-974-3024
Call us at 888-483-2645