When your child's card arrives, follow these simple steps to activate it right away:
- Open your Greenlight app. From your Parent Dashboard, you should see a notification prompting you to set the debit PIN for your child’s card.
- Tap on the notification and set your PIN to enable your child’s physical card.
You should find this same notification within each child's dashboard as another way to activate your child's card.
Don’t see a notification? Activating a replacement card because yours is damaged or expired?
- Navigate to your child’s dashboard.
- Tap on the debit card icon next to “Manage Card” to open their card management page.
- Select "Activate a new card", and you will be prompted to enter the expiration date of your child’s Greenlight card to activate the card.