When your child's card arrives, follow these simple steps to activate it right away:
- Open your Greenlight app. From your Parent Dashboard, you should see a notification prompting you to activate your child’s card.
- Tap on the notification and input the card's expiration date in the app to activate it.
- Next, visit your child's dashboard by clicking their square at the top of your Parent Dashboard.
- Select "Manage Card" then "Set debit card PIN."
- After the PIN is set, your physical card is activated and ready to use!
Don’t see a notification? Activating a replacement card because yours is damaged or expired?
- Navigate to your child’s dashboard.
- Tap “Manage Card” to open their card management page.
- Select "Activate a new card", and you will be prompted to enter the expiration date of your child’s Greenlight card to activate it.
- Select “Reset debit card PIN” to activate physical card if a PIN has not yet been set for the child.
If you still have further questions please either:
Text us at 404-974-3024
Call us at 888-483-2645
Article is closed for comments.