When your child's card arrives, follow these simple steps to activate it right away:
- Open your Greenlight app. From your Parent Dashboard, you should see a notification prompting you to activate your child’s card.
- Tap on the notification and input the card's expiration date in the app to activate it.
Don’t see a notification? Activating a replacement card because yours is damaged or expired?
- Navigate to your child’s dashboard.
- Tap on the debit card icon next to “Manage Card” to open their card management page.
- Select "Activate a new card", and you will be prompted to enter the expiration date of your child’s Greenlight card to activate it.