Getting one of your child’s favorite photos printed on their Greenlight card is an awesome way to let their personality shine!
However, we want to make sure their Custom Card doesn’t violate any of Mastercard’s, or Greenlight’s, image guidelines, so make sure that the photo you choose for your Custom Card does not include any of the following types of images. Keep in mind, you must have permission to use the image, including expressed consent by any party shown in the image, other than yourself.
Any photo that is uploaded may be rejected if it is deemed to fall into one of the following restricted image categories:
- Image must be at least 840x840 pixels but not exceed 10MB
- Copyrighted material or other photographs not owned by you (including professional photographs taken by others.)
- Trademarked or branded material (including photos of your favorite sports teams or TV show, branded logos, etc.)
- Images containing a social media filter
- Website addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers or other personal information
- Celebrities and public figures, including music, entertainment, sports and political figures, as well as mascots or cartoons
- Obscene or lewd material, nudity, harassing, inappropriate, discriminating, provocative material, or any other offensive or socially unacceptable material
- Symbols of death, skulls, destruction, violence, or any other negative images
- Images of guns, weapons, or military-related images
- Images containing alcohol or tobacco, marijuana, or other illegal drugs
- Images suggesting sponsorship of, or affiliation with a political, religious, or social organization
- Religious symbols, images, or text
- Culturally insensitive images
- Images that show illegal or anti-social behavior
- Photos that feature a mascot or character as the primary focus of the photo
- Any content that might infringe, denigrate or dilute the Mastercard brand, or its member financial institutions
- References to any Mastercard sponsorship property
- Visa, American Express, or any other payment brand references
When you are ready to get started on your child's custom card, click here.