When your child's card arrives, follow these simple steps to activate it right away:
- Open your Greenlight app. From your Parent Dashboard, you should see a notification prompting you to activate your child’s card.
- Tap on the notification and input the card's expiration date in the app to activate it.
If you don’t see a notification:
- Navigate to your child’s dashboard.
- Tap on the debit card icon next to “Manage Card” to open their card management page.
- Select “Activate a new card,” and you will be prompted to enter the expiration date of your child’s Greenlight card to activate the card.
Any Custom Card orders made more than two business days after registration will result in the delivery of two cards to your child: a standard Greenlight Card followed by your Custom Card. If you do receive two cards, please destroy the card you do not wish to use, and activate the card you will use within the Greenlight App.
If you have already activated your standard Greenlight Card by the time your Custom Card arrives, not a problem! To deactivate your standard Greenlight card and activate your Custom Card, please reach out to our Support team by calling us at 888-483-2645.