When your child's card arrives, follow these simple steps to activate it right away:
- Open your Greenlight app. From your Parent Dashboard, you should see a notification prompting you to set the debit PIN for your child’s card.
- Tap on the notification and set your PIN to enable your child’s physical card.
If you don’t see a notification:
- Navigate to your child’s dashboard.
- Tap on the debit card icon next to “Manage Card” to open their card management page.
- Select “Activate a new card,” and you will be prompted to enter the expiration date of your child’s Greenlight card to activate the card.
Any Custom Card orders made more than two business days after registration will result in the delivery of two cards to your child: a standard Greenlight Card followed by your Custom Card. If you do receive two cards, please destroy the card you do not wish to use, and activate the card you will use within the Greenlight App.
If you have already activated your standard Greenlight Card by the time your Custom Card arrives, not a problem! To deactivate your standard Greenlight card and activate your Custom Card, please reach out to our Support team by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 888-483-2645.