Our notifications are preset to send push notifications when:
- A funding request is received
- A purchase is made
- A purchase is declined
- Low balance in Parent's Wallet
- Funds are transferred to Parent's Wallet
- Card is turned on/off
- Message received from child
If you are not receiving alerts for these events, consider the following:
Make sure your in-app alerts are turned on.
1) From your Parent Dashboard, tap the settings gear icon in the upper right hand corner.
2) Scroll down to the "App Settings" section and tap on “Push Notifications”
3) Review your alert settings - Most likely, the alert you are not receiving has been turned off. If any of your alerts are turned off, toggle the alert back to the “on” position, and you should receive that alert going forward.
Check to make sure notifications from Greenlight are turned on in your phone's settings:
1) Go to your iPhone's settings.
2) Scroll down until you see the icon for the Greenlight app. Tap it.
3) Tap "Notifications". Toggle on "Allow Notifications" if it is toggled off.
If you experience the same problem again, send us a message through the Help Center in your app or email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to help!