Your child can download the Greenlight app onto any app-enabled device, such as a cell phone, Kindle, iPad, or tablet, and use it to view their account, chores, and make requests.
To log in, parents can set up a username and password for their child, no phone number required.
After the app is downloaded onto your child’s device, you'll just need to enable their app access. You can enable access by following these steps:
- Log into your Greenlight app.
- Choose the child that you'd like to enable app usage.
- Tap "Edit profile" in the top right-hand corner of your child's dashboard to access their settings.
- Tap "Profile"
- Enter a username and password for your child. You can also add your child’s phone number and email.
- Tap "Save"
- Your child can now use these credentials on their device to log into the child version of the Greenlight app.
You can see your child's username (in case they forgot) by logging into your parent's app and navigating to the same place. You can also change their username here.
If you need any assistance in getting this setup, send us a message at email@example.com, we’d be happy to help!