If you want to add a phone number for a child who was originally registered as a non-app user, you can do this in the app:
1. Tap the profile of the child you'd like to change the phone number for.
2. Tap "Edit Profile".
3. Scroll down and tap "Mobile Phone."
4. You can edit and save the new phone number on this screen.
If you run into issues with this process, please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to update the Parent’s phone number, you can do so directly from the app:
1. Tap the "Settings" gear in the top right of the Parent's Home Dashboard.
2. Tap "Account."
3. Tap "Mobile Phone" and edit your phone number there. If you run into issues when updating the Parent's phone number in the app, please reach out to our customer service team at 888-483-2645, and we will be happy to take care of it for you!
If you still have further questions please Call us at 888-483-2645