Location sharing is tied to the device on which the Greenlight app is installed. For "Location sharing" to work for all your Greenlight family members, all individuals must set up "Location sharing" on their own device while logged in with their own Greenlight log-in.
How to set up location sharing on the parent's and the kid's Greenlight app:
- Log-in to the individual's Greenlight account on the individual's unique device.
- Parents: Log-in with phone number.
- Kids and Teens: Log-in with your Greenlight username. (Learn how to create a username here.)
- Scroll down on your home dashboard to your "Safety" tile with a purple shield icon.
- This is your Safety hub - from here you can activate, navigate to, and manage the settings of each safety feature.
- Tap on the ‘Family location sharing’ tile.
- Tap through the onboarding screens to complete your set up.
- You’re all set up! Now you'll be able to share your location (and see the location of) any member of your Greenlight family that mutually opts to share their location with you.
'Location sharing' is a feature only available on Greenlight Infinity plans. To learn how to upgrade your account to Infinity, click here.
Please note: all devices must be set to allow Greenlight to ‘Always use’ their phone’s location. This can be done within ones' device settings.
If you still have further questions please either:
Text us at 404-974-3024
Call us at 888-483-2645
Article is closed for comments.