Authorized users can use their Family Cash Card card to make purchases virtually or via contactless or chip-enabled transactions in person. All of their spend counts towards your cash back earning tiers. For now, the primary cardholder is still responsible for managing statements and paying the bill inside their Greenlight app.
- Open your Greenlight app and navigate to your credit homepage by clicking on the Family Cash Card tile in your parent dashboard.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of your card.
- Click on ‘Add an authorized user’
- Enter your authorized user’s First and Last name and DOB, then click ‘Continue’.
- Once you confirm, their card will be shipped to your primary address in 7-10 business days.
Once their card arrives, activate it by going to your Family Cash Card settings in your Greenlight app or by calling 888-292-2039.
Article is closed for comments.