How can I request a replacement Family Cash Card

If you need a replacement card, call 888-292-2039 to let our customer service team know. They’ll send you a replacement card to your primary address. 


If your card has been lost or stolen, you can also lock it from your Greenlight app to prevent any unauthorized purchases.

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.