How can I update my address for my Family Cash Card?

To update the address for your parent credit card (The Greenlight Family Cash Card), please call customer service for your Family Cash Card at 888-292-2039.  Or email customer service at .


To update the address for your kids' debit card account, call us at 888-483-2645.


If you still have further questions please Call us at 888-483-2645

Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.