If you're a parent, guardian, or will be the Primary Accountholder who funds your kids' Greenlight cards, follow these quick steps to get started:
- Click here to sign up for Greenlight.
- Sign up as a parent or guardian. This includes:
- Adding your children: You can add up to 5 kids to your account. Each child you add will automatically get their own Greenlight debit card. You can also upgrade any of your kids to a Custom Card after you finish signing up.
- Verifying your identity: We don't run a credit check on you, but we are required by law to verify your information (name, address, DOB, SSN) to ensure the safety of your account, your funds, and your kids' cards. For more on why we ask for this information, learn about the U.S. Patriot Act here.
- Setting up your Parent’s Wallet: The Parent's Wallet is a virtual wallet where you can load money from your debit card or bank account. We only ask that you load funds to complete registration because this first load helps us offset fees and it also verifies your debit card or bank account. The money you load is yours, and after signup you can transfer money to your child whenever, wherever, and for whatever. Funds in your Parent's Wallet can also be used to cover your monthly Greenlight subscription fee after your first month.
After signing up, your kids’ cards will automatically be created and typically take 7-10 business days to arrive. In the meantime, log into your app to help your kids set up their profiles, verify your bank account and start realizing the benefits of Greenlight!
Questions? See below for more helpful articles, or send our team a message at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!
- Explore our terms and complete breakdown of fees.
- Can I use touch or face ID to log into my app?
- What can I do before my child’s card arrives in the mail?
If you still have further questions please either:
Text us at 404-974-3024
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at 888-483-2645