When adding your debit card as a funding account you can load a minimum of $20 instantly to your Parent's Wallet. Additionally, to be eligible for Greenlight Savings Reward, parents must connect a bank account, instead of a debit card. Click here to learn how.
To add a debit card manually, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Greenlight App
- Navigate to your Settings by tapping the gear icon in the top right of your Parent Dashboard
- Tap "Funding preferences” then select Funding sources
- Once on this page, select "Add a Funding Account"
- Choose to “Add a debit card manually”
- Enter your debit card or online banking information in the available fields
After adding your debit card, you will need to verify your funding source using the process below:
The amount loaded will show up in your debit account as two separate amounts equal to the total amount you loaded. For example, if your initial load is $50, you may see a withdrawal for $10 and $40. You can find these two amounts by logging in to either your online or mobile banking account. Once you see these amounts, reopen your Greenlight app and input the two amounts to complete the verification process.
Note: If you do not see the amounts in your online or mobile banking, or if you do not have online/mobile banking, please call your bank. Simply request to speak with “card services,” and ask them to look up your two pending authorizations.
You can also add a bank account as a funding source if you prefer. Business accounts and business debit cards are not permitted. Click here to learn how.
If you still have further questions please either:
Text us at 404-974-3024
Email us at email@example.com