Greenlight Infinity has everything kids need to manage their money, keep in touch and call for help.
How can I get access to Infinity safety features?
- If you’ve already signed up for Greenlight Infinity, keep reading to see how to activate each feature!
- If you’re on Greenlight Select, Greenlight Core, Greenlight + Invest, or Greenlight Max plans, upgrade to Greenlight Infinity to get access!
What comes with my plan?
You have access to safety features like family location sharing, SOS alerts, and crash detection for the whole family. You also have access to Investing for Parents and Kids, phone, identity, and purchase protections. Plus, the ability to send money, set up savings goals, manage chores and jobs, and receive money from loved ones with our parents’ and kids’ app
- In order to get started with Infinity’s safety features, parents and kids must each activate each feature from their own Greenlight app on their own device. Click on each of the articles below to get started with set up:
- Location sharing - Switch on location sharing to stay connected to your family
- SOS Alert - Send alert to 911, emergency contacts, or both with one swipe
- Crash detection - Your app will automatically dispatch 911 when a crash is detected
- 5% on Savings - Reward smart savers with our highest savings reward. Just add funds to your "Savings" balance to start earning.
- To learn how to set up additional protections (also available on Greenlight Max), click on the articles below: